Monday, August 22, 2005

Woah...!
My good friend from secondary school is getting married on 4th September........
Im so damn excited like as if Im the 'pengantin'!!
haha...dream on zura....
khekkekek
For sure, I'll bring along my digi cam and take lots & lots of pics...
And she did mention there'll be many...ehem ehem...
so I can 'sambil menyelam minum air' ....
LOL!
Luckily it's the week after my salary is out...
That means I'm going to hunt a traditional suit for that occasion...
even though she's staying two blocks away from mine...khekkeke
hmmm...most probably a 'kebaya' cause its going to be my baju raya too since I have tailor made another two baju kurungs...
hehe
As you can see here, Im still comfortable with traditional suits even though its not raya, just a jemputan...
But hey, it's more 'manis' rite to where a traditional suit than to wear a TUBE and JEANS to a MALAY WEDDING!!
YUP! to tell you the truth, I've witnessed that!
What a shame! The makciks2 started staring at them and whispering at each other but these 'tak tau malu' teenagers acted as if they were proud of their outfits..
Oh My God!
Dunia ni betul2 nak kiamat.....
Ntah2....in future the pengantin will be in bikini and boxers...kakkakkaakka
Insya'Allah......when it's my turn.......I will still keep to the malay custom and religion.
So the BIG question is............................................
WHEN IS MY TURN????

1:30 PM

SIMPLY ZURA

23 years young
30th August 1983
Virgo
Singapore
Earlychildhood Educator
Ex-S'pore Poly student
Loves The Almighty God/my family/gd friends
So much into kids, chocolates, purple,
cars, cam-whoring, bloghopping, sushis
shoes, bags, cosmetics and certain sports

A Daughter.Sister.Teacher.Friend



LINKS

<3 Basirah
Arfan
Apiz
Ayu
Ayuni
Dee
Fatimah
Feez
Idah
Juliana
Nura
Rendra
Rini
Wati
Yati


CREDITS



Image: TheSista, Basirah
Layout: TheSista, Basirah
Host: 1 2

TAG




They (2)
By Jem
BestVideoCodes.com